Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ready, Set, Go

Today is my first post. I don't have any expectation of followers, but I'm going to consider this therapy. It's a Sunday afternoon and too windy to be outside, but I like being on the computer anyway. I certainly have household things I need to be doing, and since my husband is grouchy, I'll probably lay this project down for a while. It's true, I am neglecting things, but the computer consumes me...happily I should say. I have spent a lot of time revamping my website lately and I think I'm finally happy with it. The template for this blog is reminiscent of it as a matter of fact. Why am I so into brown lately? It's soothing my need for elegance somehow. Seems classic. Well, more later, duty calls. Welcome, if you've found me! Please stay a while and contribute.