Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Morning

Good morning...I'm waiting for the cable man to come to fix pay-per-view. Sumtings wong. Then, I'm going shoe shopping...hooray! I have to travel for work Monday and I'm not taking off my well-loved shoes for anybody. So, hopefully I don't get blisters from new shoes! I do have to do some walking. Pray for good weather. I have waited for years to have a work reason to travel to St. Louis and finally, it's here. I had a good reason...I had lifelong friends there that I adore and only get to see rarely. And, about a year ago, they MOVED! That's not the luck of the Irish! What happened!? So, if I disappear for a week...I do have an iPhone now, so I'll see if I can post while I'm gone. At least I can keep up with my e-mail and entertain myself a little. By the way, the "posted" time must be Pacific...I'm in Eastern so it's about 3 hours off! I'll try to figure out if I can edit this. I intend to have a great Mother's Day weekend! Same to out there!